Provincial Planning and Development Office
Ensure improvement of quality of life in Benguet.
Benguet: A haven of sustainable communities.
1. Formulate integrated economic, social, physical, and other development plans and policies for consideration of the local development council;
2. Conduct continuing studies, researches, and training programs necessary to evolve plans and programs for implementation;
3. Integrated and coordinate all sectoral plans and studies undertaken by the different function groups or agencies;
4. Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the different development programs, projects and activities in the local Government unit concerned in accordance with the approved development pla
5. Prepare comprehensive plans and other development planning documents for the consideration of the local development council;
6. Analyze the income and expenditure patterns, and formulate and recommend fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the finance committee of the local Government unit concerned as provided under the Title Five, Book II of the local Government code;
7. Promote people participation in development planning within the local Government unit concerned, and;
8. Exercise supervision and control over the secretariat of the local development council.
Get in touch with us: