- Care of the sick and injured through treatment and referrals
- Promotion of health and improvement of health care delivery system through outreach programs, continuous human resource development and networking with other agencies, private sectors, government organizations (Gos) and non-government organizations (NGOs)
- To provide quality health care to all patients/clients
- To provide opportunities/resources for human resource development
- To be involved in community services/outreach programs
- Quality health care to all clients by empowered personnel through supportive -Department of Health and local government and through strengthened networking with Non-government organizations and other agencies for a healthy citizenry.
- Twenty-four hour quality health services to all clients and a center of wellness hospital with all medicines, medical supplies & equipment's commensurate to a primary hospital always available.
[Back to Departments]