- Direct supervision of the operation of the Administrative Division of the Governor's Office which includes other special units as the community affairs, cooperatives, sports, scholarship, and school board, apart from the general administrative services such as:
- Supply and records management; and
- Review and approval of financial transactions and preparation of official communications as delegated, authorized or directed by the Provincial Governor and / or Administrator.
- Implementation of DOLE employment programs pursuant to RA No. 8759 or the PESO Act of 1999 and other programs that may be developed by DOLE and its attached agencies or bureaus.
- To direct and supervise the operation of the administrative division regarding supply and records, and activities / programs that may be developed by DOLE and its attached agencies or bureaus.
- General administrative services as supply and records management;
- Labor and employment services;
- Special services such as community affairs, cooperative programs, and sports development programs; and
- School board and scholarship programs.