- Formulate measures and ensure the delivery of basic agricultural services and provision of adequate facilities relative to agricultural services;
- Develop agricultural plans and strategies and implement the same;
- Ensure the maximum assistance and access to resources in the production, processing and marketing of agricultural products;
- Conduct location specific agricultural researches and assist in making available the appropriate technology arising out of and disseminating information on basic research on crops, preventive control of plant diseases and pests.Postharvest, value addition and other agricultural matters which will maximize productivity;
- Assist in the enforcement of rules and regulations relating to agriculture;
- Implements in the establishment and extension services of demonstration farms;
- Coordinate with government agencies and non-government organizations which promote agricultural productivity through appropriate technology compatible with environmental integrity;
- Be in the frontline of delivery of basic agricultural services, particularly those needed for the survival of the inhabitants during and in the aftermath of manmade and natural disasters;
- Continue in the strengthening and improvement of the productivity of nurseries for more and sound quality planting materials.
“A competitive, sustainable and technology-based agriculture sector contributing to inclusive growth and poverty reduction”
To help and empower the farming communities and the private sector to produce enough, accessible and affordable food for every Filipino and a decent income for all.
A. Issuance of Agricultural Data;
B. Issuance of Planting Materials;
C. Soil Sampling Analysis;
D. Renting Out of Facilities;
E. Rapid Biossay Pesticide Residue Analuysis for Vegetables and Fruits