D. MAN - MADE
1. Benguet Provincial Capitol (La Trinidad)
- A three-storey edifice situated at Capitol Hill, La Trinidad. It encompasses an entire view of the La Trinidad Valley. The building houses government offices and is a symbol of the progress of the Province of Benguet.
2. Madaymen (Kibungan)
- A vegetable growing area which can be reached through the Halsema Highway. There is frosting during the cold months and children leave water and sugar out overnight to make icicles.
3. Natubleng Vegetable Terraces (Buguias)
- Beautiful terraced mountainsides planted with cabbages, Baguio beans, carrots, and other vegetables draw praises from motorists passing the Halsema Mountain Highway because of their neat rows and upright trellises.
4. The Station of the Cross (Tuba)
-Located at Cabuyao, Mount Sto. Tomas in Poblacion, Tuba, it has become a favorite pilgrimage site. Catholic devotees and other groups visit the area for retreats and meditation.
5. Bell Church (La Trinidad)
- Located right at the entrance of La Trinidad, this Chinese church never fails to catch the attention of local and foreign tourists. Beautiful Chinese architecture can be seen and prayers and offerings, Chinese style, can be practiced.
- Here, various kinds of highland vegetables straight from the gardens found in the different municipalities are delivered, sold and packed for shipment to different markets throughout the country. it is designed to serve the needs of vegetable farmers and traders in Benguet.
7. Alno and Bahong Rose Farms (La Trinidad)
- Rose lovers can admire this popular flower in different radiant colors planted in beautifully terraced gardens. Some are grown in plastic bags, already flowering and ready for replanting by customers. Roses picked from these gardens find their way to Baguio City, Metro Manila and elsewhere. La Trinidad is also known as the “Rose Capital of the Philippines.”
8. Balatoc Mines Tour (Itogon)
- This is the first-ever in the Philippines underground mining tourist attraction. The 2-hour guided tour showcases the thrilling and educational world of mining and the rich cultural heritage of Itogon. The tour allows the tourists to actually experience the life of a miner and learn the milling process of gold ores up to the production of gold bullions.
9. Asin Hot Spring Resorts (Tuba)
- Visit Benguet’s spring resorts to relax and soothe your tired muscles. Dip into the waters of the warm pools amidst the mountains. There are six (6) existing hot spring resorts in the area. Added to the experience is the feel of passing through two (2) tunnels constructed during the Spanish time.
Regular jeeps ply the place from the City of Baguio almost every hour. It takes 45 minutes to reach the place on no heavy traffic day, during holidays and weekend, expect to reach the place at least in our hour.
10. BENCAB Museum (Tuba)
- It houses the works of a master of contemporary Philippine art. BenCab stands for Benedicto Cabrera. Hailed as a master of contemporary Philippine art, BenCab, now 72 years old, has been painting for almost 50 years. In 2006, he was conferred the Order of National Artist for Visual Arts in Malacañang Palace by President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. He's also said to be the best-selling painter of his generation of Filipino artist.
It takes atleast 25 minutes ride away from Baguio during a regular and non-heavy traffic day.
11. Dinosaurs Island (Tuba)
This is an existing man-made attraction of the municipality of Tuba. It is very first animatronics theme park in Benguet. The life-size, animatronics dinosaurs scattered at the foothills of a mountain. Located near the bridge before the tunnel in Badiwan, Tuba just 15 to 20-minute ride from the City of Baguio.
12. Benguet-Kochi Sisterhood Park (Atok)
The park is about 54 kilometers from La Trinidad. When in Sayangan, Atok, vehicles for hire are available going to the park.