- The Vice Governor shall be the presiding officer of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan who formulates policies and programs for the realization of the vision, mission and goals of the Province.
- Administrative supervision over the Sangguniang Panlalawigan personnel.
- Performs other function as may be assigned by the Governor and as mandated through Sangguniang Panlalawigan resolution and ordinances.
- Supervises Component Sangguniang Bayan (SBs).
- Ensures required review by the Sangguniang Panlalawigan officials and acts as of mayors and sangguniang bayans.
- Provides public information services.
- To insure efficient and effective local legislation and review of ordinances for the general welfare of the province.
- To give full assistance to the local chief executive in carrying out functions necessary for the realization of its vision and mission
- For the staff-to give efficient assistance to the Vice Governor in terms of researches, secretarial services and other administrative services necessary to carry out the functions of the Vice-Governor being the head of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan.
- Legislative Services
- Management and supervision
- Administrative services
- Hiring and promotion of SP personnel
- Enactment of ordinances and resolutions for the general welfare
- Review of ordinances of the 13 component municipalities
[Back to Departments]