Take charge in the implementation of all Social Welfare and Development Programs and Services in the Province.
To undertake all activities in the management and ensure the implementation of Social Welfare and Development programs, projects and services.
- Develops plans and formulates relevant strategies for the effective and sustainable implementation of social welfare programs and services.
- Advice the Hon. Governor on all matters related to the management and implementation of Social Welfare and Development concerns in the province.
- Recommend measures, provide technical assistance and support to the governor to ensure the delivery of basic social welfare services.
- Provides support and technical assistance to the Local Government Units and Other Social Welfare intermediaries in the effective implementation of social welfare programs and services.
- Performs other functions and duties as may be prescribed by law or higher authorities.