- Formulate integrated economic, social, physical and other development plans and policies for consideration of the local government development council.
- Conduct continuing studies, researches and training programs, necessary to evolve plans and programs for implementation.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the different programs, projects and activities in the local government unit (LGU) concerned in accordance with the approved development plan.
- Analyze the income and expenditure patterns and formulate and recommend fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the finance committee of the LGU concerned.
- Promote people participation in development planning within the LGU concerned.
- Exercise supervision and control over the secretariat of the local development council.
- Preparation and implementation of the Provincial Development Fund programs/projects.
- Preparation of the Annual Accomplishment Report of the Province.
- To formulate medium term Provincial Development Physical Framework Plan (PDPFP) and Annual Investment Plan (AIP) of the province.
- To conduct research studies for use in the development planning.
- To actively participate in the proper monitoring and evaluation of implemented development plans, programs, projects and activities.
- To analyze the income and expenditure pattern, and formulate and recommend fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the Finance Committee of the province.
- To analyze the utilization of the Provincial Development Fund.
- To provide technical assistance to LGUs on development planning.
- To provide technical support to the local development council and other committees concerned.
- To prepare plans/programs under the Provincial Development Fund and monitor the implementation of the same.
- To prepare and consolidate annual accomplishment reports of the different offices of the province.
- To prepare provincial database economic, social development administration and finance for information, planning and decision making.
- To prepare plans/programs and implement projects as may be assigned to the office.
- To maintain and update the geographical information system of the province.
- Planning Management and Supervision
- Administrative Services
- Coordination with concerned agencies/offices
- Preparation/submission and dispatch of various development planning documents
- Provide secretarial support and services to the Bids and Awards Committee and other mandated local bodies
- Provincial Development Council and sectoral committee programs and activities
- Development Planning and Programming Services
- Coordinate/conduct/facilitate trainings/seminar/workshops
- Provincial Development Physical Framework Plan formulation
- Conduct Barangay Development Congress
- Planning and management program
- Development Research and Statistical Services
- Research and statistics program
- Establishment of Community Based Monitoring System (CBMS)
- Project documentation
- Monitoring and Evaluation Services
- Support Services to Special Projects
- Counterpart to special project and activities (CHARM2 Project)
- Preparation of Feasibility Studies
- Barangay profiling and inventory of infrastructure facilities
-Barangay waterworks program and development projects
[Back to Departments]