To take charge of Provincial Cooperative Development related affairs.
- Assist existing cooperatives in establishing linkages with government agencies and non-government organizations involved in the promotion and integration of the concept of cooperatives in the livelihood of the people and other community activities;
- Assist in the organization of cooperatives by conducting pre-membership education seminars, pre and post registration requirements and other trainings;
- Attend cooperative assemblies;
- Be in the frontline of cooperative organization, rehabilitation or viability – enhancement, particularly during the aftermath of calamities and disasters, to aid in their survival and, if necessary subsequent rehabilitations; and
- Does other functions as directed by authorities.
[Back to Departments]